Since the past couple of years, there’s been an interesting trend in Bollywood especially among the youngsters. At the time of promoting their films, the lead co-stars always seem to have a romance brewing between them. However, after the film’s release the sparks suddenly fizzle off.
Sidharth Malhotra was all praise for his co-star during their promotions in New Delhi, saying, “So far she has been the most adventurous co-star.” He further added, “Don’t go on her height and figure, she only looks petite but she is very gutsy at heart.”
On her part Shraddha said, “I have done scuba diving and normally it takes three days to train but Sidharth like a pro, learned it in 2 hours and was swimming with fishes like a pro.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Another onscreen and may be offscreen couple that is busy with promotions is Salman Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez. The duo were all cuddles and whispers as they launched the trailer of their upcoming film, ‘Kick’ at a recent event.
Aamir Khan’s director wife Kiran Rao recently appeared as a guest at the Indian Express Idea Exchange. When asked whether these romances were fake or infact real, she said that it actually does happen and that it’s natural to develop romantic feelings while being away on the sets. Kiran who in fact met her husband Aamir Khan on the sets of ‘Lagaan’, further added that on every film set, there is bound to be a hook-up.
In the past as well, ‘Student of the Year’ actors, Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan sparked rumours with their chemistry. Then Alia sent the rumour mills abuzz with her supposed closeness to ‘2 States’ co-star Arjun Kapoor.
But, the ‘Highway’ star is back again cosying up to Varun Dhawan as they await the release of ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’.
It makes us wonder whether these are brief romantic flings or just for the sake of publicity and to create a certain hype about their films. Like in the case of Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh, who gave us the perfect picture of ‘bromance’ during the promotions of ‘Gunday’.
But now reports are that the two are not the best of friends anymore and hardly have any time to catch up.