Since the past couple of years, there’s been an interesting trend in Bollywood especially among the youngsters. At the time of promoting their films, the lead co-stars always seem to have a romance brewing between them. However, after the film’s release the sparks suddenly fizzle off.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Sidharth Malhotra was all praise for his co-star during their promotions in New Delhi, saying, “So far she has been the most adventurous co-star.” He further added, “Don’t go on her height and figure, she only looks petite but she is very gutsy at heart.”
On her part Shraddha said, “I have done scuba diving and normally it takes three days to train but Sidharth like a pro, learned it in 2 hours and was swimming with fishes like a pro.”
Another onscreen and may be offscreen couple that is busy with promotions is Salman Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez. The duo were all cuddles and whispers as they launched the trailer of their upcoming film, ‘Kick’ at a recent event.
Aamir Khan’s director wife Kiran Rao recently appeared as a guest at the Indian Express Idea Exchange. When asked whether these romances were fake or infact real, she said that it actually does happen and that it’s natural to develop romantic feelings while being away on the sets. Kiran who in fact met her husband Aamir Khan on the sets of ‘Lagaan’, further added that on every film set, there is bound to be a hook-up.
In the past as well, ‘Student of the Year’ actors, Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan sparked rumours with their chemistry. Then Alia sent the rumour mills abuzz with her supposed closeness to ‘2 States’ co-star Arjun Kapoor.
But, the ‘Highway’ star is back again cosying up to Varun Dhawan as they await the release of ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’.
It makes us wonder whether these are brief romantic flings or just for the sake of publicity and to create a certain hype about their films. Like in the case of Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh, who gave us the perfect picture of ‘bromance’ during the promotions of ‘Gunday’.
But now reports are that the two are not the best of friends anymore and hardly have any time to catch up.