After working with a young cast in her directorial debut “Yaariyan”, Divya Khosla Kumar is busy with her next film “Sanam Re”. She says directing fairly new names like Yami Gautam and Urvashi Rautela is “exciting”.
At a launch of a fashion store here, Kumar said: “I just got back from the Ladakh schedule (of my film). Yami Gautam and Urvashi Rautela are relative newcomers, so as a director, I am trying to tap in their potential and that I found very exciting.”
- ‘Sanam Re’ has elements of my personal life: Divya Khosla Kumar
- Was not sure about Yami Gautam for ‘Sanam Re’: Director Divya Khosla Kumar
- Divya Khosla Kumar’s ‘Sanam Re’ shooting wrapped up
- Yami Gautam to be seen in different age groups in ‘Sanam Re’
- Divya Khosla Kumar will welcome Year 2015 shooting in Shimla
- Divya Kumar’s Sanam Re takes off on December 22