Actress Divya Dutta, who won accolades for her performance in ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’, will be seen as a psychologist in Sunny Leone starrer ‘Ragini MMS 2’. (Photos: Sunny Leone’s Baby Doll in Ragini MMS 2)
Sunny Leone and Divya shot together for four days and became good friends. Sunny even paid her a compliment that she was too attractive to be playing a doctor working on paranormal cases.
According to sources, when Divya Dutta was offered the role, she accepted it because she had never featured in a film from the horrex (horror and sex) genre and also because the original part of the film which released in 2010 had scored well at the box office.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Releasing on March 21, the film stars Sunny Leone, Divya, Parvin Dabas and Sandhya Mridul. It is produced by Balaji Motion Pictures and directed by Bhushan Patel.