Actress Divya Dutta, who won accolades for her performance in ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’, will be seen as a psychologist in Sunny Leone starrer ‘Ragini MMS 2’. (Photos: Sunny Leone’s Baby Doll in Ragini MMS 2)
Sunny Leone and Divya shot together for four days and became good friends. Sunny even paid her a compliment that she was too attractive to be playing a doctor working on paranormal cases.
According to sources, when Divya Dutta was offered the role, she accepted it because she had never featured in a film from the horrex (horror and sex) genre and also because the original part of the film which released in 2010 had scored well at the box office.
Releasing on March 21, the film stars Sunny Leone, Divya, Parvin Dabas and Sandhya Mridul. It is produced by Balaji Motion Pictures and directed by Bhushan Patel.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest