The actors are now being targetted for their ‘Aishwarya Rai’ connection. Soon after Aishwarya Rai’s break up with Salman Khan in 2001, the former beauty queen started dating her ‘Kyun.. Ho Gaya Na’ co-star.
Twitterati found this particular attendance at Narendra Modi’s swearing-in ceremony a topic suitable for jokes.
— Siddharth Mazumdar (@mazumdar_sid) May 26, 2014
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
This truly is historic. Vivek Oberoi and Salman Khan together!
— Namrata Joshi (@Namrata_Joshi) May 26, 2014
— Chal Hatt!!!! (@Damn_ittt) May 26, 2014
Vivek Oberoi and Salman Khan both attending Modi’s swearing in. Instead of swearing in, there will be lots of swearing at :)
— Diptarup Chakraborti (@Diptonew) May 26, 2014
Vivek oberoi & Salman khan invited for the Swearing-in ceremony. Swearing for sure.
— Gabbbar (@GabbbarSingh) May 26, 2014
Salman and Vivek oberoi both attending swearing in ceremony. After all it’s ‘Rai’sina Hill.
— Sweaty Kuhu (@NaughtyDew_) May 26, 2014
Who said modi is a dividing force, Salman and Vivek oberoi both attending swearing in ceremony.
— Ankit jain (@indiantweeter) May 26, 2014
However, some simply targetted Vivek Oberoi for general laughs:
Vivek Oberoi, comic relief at the oath ceremony.
— Don (@Juuism) May 26, 2014
Vivek Oberoi is representing common men and strugglers in Modi’s swearing-in ceremony.
— Rohan Joshi (@mojorojo) May 26, 2014
Even Vivek Oberoi is invited to NaMo’s oath-taking ceremony.. This is a major blow to Uday Chopra, Tusshar, Harman Baweja, Fardeen, Mimoh..
— Keh Ke Peheno (@coolfunnytshirt) May 26, 2014
Vivek Oberoi in 2003 had a allegedly threatened Saman Khan and then apologised for the fiasco in 2009.