The actors are now being targetted for their ‘Aishwarya Rai’ connection. Soon after Aishwarya Rai’s break up with Salman Khan in 2001, the former beauty queen started dating her ‘Kyun.. Ho Gaya Na’ co-star.
Twitterati found this particular attendance at Narendra Modi’s swearing-in ceremony a topic suitable for jokes.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
— Siddharth Mazumdar (@mazumdar_sid) May 26, 2014
This truly is historic. Vivek Oberoi and Salman Khan together!
— Namrata Joshi (@Namrata_Joshi) May 26, 2014
— Chal Hatt!!!! (@Damn_ittt) May 26, 2014
Vivek Oberoi and Salman Khan both attending Modi’s swearing in. Instead of swearing in, there will be lots of swearing at :)
— Diptarup Chakraborti (@Diptonew) May 26, 2014
Vivek oberoi & Salman khan invited for the Swearing-in ceremony. Swearing for sure.
— Gabbbar (@GabbbarSingh) May 26, 2014
Salman and Vivek oberoi both attending swearing in ceremony. After all it’s ‘Rai’sina Hill.
— Sweaty Kuhu (@NaughtyDew_) May 26, 2014
Who said modi is a dividing force, Salman and Vivek oberoi both attending swearing in ceremony.
— Ankit jain (@indiantweeter) May 26, 2014
However, some simply targetted Vivek Oberoi for general laughs:
Vivek Oberoi, comic relief at the oath ceremony.
— Don (@Juuism) May 26, 2014
Vivek Oberoi is representing common men and strugglers in Modi’s swearing-in ceremony.
— Rohan Joshi (@mojorojo) May 26, 2014
Even Vivek Oberoi is invited to NaMo’s oath-taking ceremony.. This is a major blow to Uday Chopra, Tusshar, Harman Baweja, Fardeen, Mimoh..
— Keh Ke Peheno (@coolfunnytshirt) May 26, 2014
Vivek Oberoi in 2003 had a allegedly threatened Saman Khan and then apologised for the fiasco in 2009.