Amid speculations of her break-up with rumoured boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor, actress Katrina Kaif says she is disheartened to read stuff about her personal life and feels that until one is not married, the person is single.
Ranbir and Katrina never came on record about their relationship. They were earlier seen together at each other’s family functions, besides attending events and screenings.
“It disheartening to read stories on personal life. You would rather like to read a breaking news that…we all have come to an agreement that Katrina Kaif is one the top five actresses in the world. I would want this to be the story,” Katrina said in an interview here.
“I am like every woman, when you are working you want to be spoken about your career…your work. Every actor knows that their personal life will be spoken about, it comes along that way,” she said.
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
The “Bang Bang” actress has neither confirmed nor denied reports of her break-up.
“I have said this earlier and I say it again…I believe until you are not married you are single. I am not married yet…I am not engaged as well,” Katrina said.
The actress will be seen next in Abhishek Kapoor’s “Fitoor”.