Actor Disha Patani says Chinese superstar Jackie Chan, with whom she has worked in Kung Fu Yoga, is fond of dancing and he even learnt some dance moves from her on a song from Bollywood film Bang Bang. Kung Fu Yoga is an upcoming Indo-Chinese co-production, which also stars Sonu Sood and Amyra Dastur. Disha, last seen in MS Dhoni: The Untold Story, says working with Chan was a cultural exchange in its true sense as the actor taught her a Chinese song.
“I taught him Hindi and he taught me a famous Chinese song. He sung it, he is a very good singer. I taught him ‘Tu Meri’ song from ‘Bang Bang’ and the step also. He danced on it. Because he does action, he has a very good rhythm and is a very good dancer. I think if he comes here you ask him to
sing this song,” Disha said.
Disha calls it a blessing to have worked with the much-loved actor. She says she was totally in awe of Chan. “He is an inspiration. He is amazing. It wasn’t intimidating but I was in the fan zone. First time I met him I couldn’t believe it was him. when he came and talked to me, I was like ‘Oh my God he spoke to me, he knows my name!’ So I was in that fan zone for may be a week or more,” she said.
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
Whenever the two used to do scenes together, Disha would smile. He used to ask ‘Disha why are you smiling all the time?” the actress said, adding that getting to do action alongside Chan, one of the most revered action stars across the globe, was overwhelming. “It is very overwhelming for me, the fact that I am doing action with him. He is not the person who would intimidate anyone. He is so friendly, chilled out and takes care of artistes and his team,” she said.
On how she bagged the project, the one-film-old actress says her training in gymnast paid off. “They were looking for someone who can do action. I was already doing gymnastic and kicks for one-and-a-half year. When they were auditioning, I auditioned. They asked if I can do action. I sent them my gymnastic videos and they liked it. We didn’t have so much time to prepare for it. We used to come on set, they used to give us choreography of the action and do it,” she said. The multi-lingual action-adventure comedy film has been directed by Stanley Tong.