Director Harshavardhan Kulkarni, who helmed “Hunterrr”, says he is planning a sequel of the adult comedy flick.
“Hunterrr”, released in March this year, starred Gulshan Devaiah, Radhika Apte and Sai Tamhankar in lead roles.
“We had not thought of making a sequel. It is because of the good response to the film that we are thinking about the sequel. We are toying with ideas for the sequel. Talks are on… they are at nascent stage,” Kulkarni told PTI.
- 'Hunterrr' Telugu remake will be bold, emotional: Srinivas Avasarala
- Been waiting to continue the 'vasugiri', says Gulshan Devaiah
- Gulshan Devaiah, Radhika Apte to star in 'Hunterrr' sequel
- Our film is a coming-of-age comedy: 'Hunterrr' team
- 'Hunterrr' does not glorify carnal pleasures: Gulshan Devaiah
- Gulshan Devaiah hopes 'Hunterrr' is an image-changer
The film revolved around character of Mandar Ponkshe, played by Devaiah, and his lustful journey in life.
“There are two-three ideas that we are having. One is how we can show things post Mandar’s marriage. But nothing is finalised yet,” he said.
Kulkarni said he will repeat the cast besides some additions. The sequel is likely to go on floors next year.