After What The Fish, Dimple Kapadia will now be playing the role of a mother to Kunal Roy Kapur and Vir Das in the upcoming film Golu Aur Pappu where Kunal plays Pappu and Vir plays Golu.
According to filmmaker Kabir Sadanand, Dimple will be reprising the character of a single mother from Kashmir who likes to educate people about the right values and especially want her children to learn them. She is a self made teacher who gives these lessons learnt from her personal experiences. The film will be a comedy while it will deal with issues in Kashmir and the thought processes of people living in those areas.
Golu Aur Pappu will also see Deepak Tijori in a negative role and Kabir is aiming for a release date in the next three months.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen