Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Dilwale’ grosses Rs 338.75 crore worldwide

Shah Rukh Khan-Kajol starrer "Dilwale" has earned Rs 338.75 crore worldwide since its release, according to the producers.

By: PTI | Mumbai | Updated: January 5, 2016 8:46 pm
shah rukh khan, dilwale, dilwale box office collections, shah rukh khan dilwale, dilwale business, dilwale cast, kajol, shah rukh khan kajol, srk kajol, varund hawan, kriti sanon, rohit shetty, srk kajol dilwale, dilwale earnings, dilwale overseas collections, entertainment news, bollywood news Its India, Shah Rukh Khan’s “Dilwale” gross is Rs 187.25 crore while overseas gross is Rs 151.50 crore, the Red Chillies Entertainments said in a statement.

Shah Rukh Khan-Kajol starrer “Dilwale” has earned Rs 338.75 crore worldwide since its release on December 18, according to the producers.

Its India gross is Rs 187.25 crore while overseas gross is Rs 151.50 crore, the Red Chillies Entertainments said in a statement.

Also read: ‘Dilwale’s steady pace at box office; Shah Rukh Khan’s film collects Rs. 187.25 cr in India

The movie has opened well in international territories like Malaysia, Kuwait, Indonesia despite under performing in India.

“Dilwale has been received very well across the globe, the film has created new benchmarks in key international markets. We are happy to share Dilwale is second biggest grosser of 2015 in international markets, over all it’s the third highest grosser of 2015,” Gaurav Verma, Chief Revenue officer, Red Chillies Entertainments, said in a statement. (Also read: Deepika, Ranveer’s ‘Bajirao Mastani’ box office collections unstoppable, earns Rs.162.35 cr)

“Few key markets like Germany, Peru are yet to open which will add more to international numbers,” he added.

For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App

mansoor
    Jan 7, 2016 at 1:08 pm
    Dilwale super movie
    1. J
      Jon Allen
      Jan 6, 2016 at 1:30 am
      Shah Rukh Khan Let me rock you Let me rock you Shah Rukh Khan Let me rock you That's all I wanna do
        Sirius
        Jan 5, 2016 at 2:06 pm
        Mr. Khan : You have insulted my nation and its people via your deable comments. I express my anguish by withdrawing my support for anything ociated with you or your extended family.
          K
          Jan 7, 2016 at 7:39 pm
          Awesome movie
            K
            Jan 7, 2016 at 7:39 pm
            Awesome movie dilwale
            1. मनीष
              Jan 6, 2016 at 4:31 am
              Europe has around 5% Islamic potion and USA/Canada has around 1%. Islam is a religion of peace. I hope Europeans and Americans would allow Islamic migration into their countries. That would give them first hand experience of living with peace loving people.
              1. मनीष
                Jan 5, 2016 at 7:02 pm
                The Muslims and SICKulars have gone out of their way to watch traitor SRK's movie. Even the Bombay terror attack mastermind Hafiz Saeed had twitted and asked stanis and Indian Muslims to make SRK's movie a hit. In India, this movie failed to get general public support.
                1. मनीष
                  Jan 6, 2016 at 4:34 am
                  This article is read by Muslims the most. So I have made below comment for them. I know its not related to the movie. All the best to all Muslims. Pack your bags ...