Shah Rukh Khan-Kajol starrer “Dilwale” has earned Rs 338.75 crore worldwide since its release on December 18, according to the producers.
Its India gross is Rs 187.25 crore while overseas gross is Rs 151.50 crore, the Red Chillies Entertainments said in a statement.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The movie has opened well in international territories like Malaysia, Kuwait, Indonesia despite under performing in India.
“Dilwale has been received very well across the globe, the film has created new benchmarks in key international markets. We are happy to share Dilwale is second biggest grosser of 2015 in international markets, over all it’s the third highest grosser of 2015,” Gaurav Verma, Chief Revenue officer, Red Chillies Entertainments, said in a statement. (Also read: Deepika, Ranveer’s ‘Bajirao Mastani’ box office collections unstoppable, earns Rs.162.35 cr)
“Few key markets like Germany, Peru are yet to open which will add more to international numbers,” he added.