Shah Rukh Khan’s latest release ‘Dilwale’ continues to be on a roll and the film has collected Rs. 273.5 cr gross worlwide.
Dilwale has crossed the collections of Aamir Khan’s ‘PK’, Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ and his own film ‘Happy New Year’ in UAE. According to a press release by Red Chillies Entertainment, ‘Dilwale’ has collected $6.3 million in UAE and has acquired the third position in the list of all time highest grossers in 10 days.
It has also become the highest grosser in Malaysia in 10 days, with a collection of $400,000; and the second highest grosser of this year in UK. (Read: Shah Rukh Khan’s Dilwale crosses Rs. 100 cr in India, Deepika’s ‘Bajirao Mastani’ picking up pace)
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The overall overseas collections of ‘Dilwale’ in 10 days is $16.75 million.
Directed by Rohit Shetty, the film features Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan. One of the most liked on screen couples, SRK and Kajol have spread their magic again after five long years. They were last seen together in Karan Johar’s ‘My Name is Khan’ in 2010. (Also read: Dilwale box office collection: SRK’s movie earns Rs. 102.65 cr in India)
Also featuring young actors Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon, ‘Dilwale’ released on December 18.