Actress Kriti Sanon has a huge fan following, especially after her latest release ‘Dilwale’. The actress, who was in home town Delhi to celebrate New Year with her family and friends, wore a mask for partying at a club in the city to avoid being mobbed.
It is not easy for celebrities to party in public, and the actress came up with this creative idea to hide her face and party with her friends at a club in the capital. Kriti became Krrish for a day by wearing a mask on her face to go clubbing. She shared a picture of hers with her sister on Instagram. (Read: Kriti Sanon enjoys summit on women’s leadership)
She also posted a video of her dancing on her song ‘Manma Emotion’ from ‘Dilwale’. She wrote, “That’s how u dance on ur own song in a crowded Delhi club without being recognized 😁😂💃🏻 #newyearseve.” (Read: Kriti Sanon praised for dancing skills)
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
While all film celebrities took off to some exotic holiday destination abroad, Kriti decided to come back home and reunite with her old friends and party with her sister.
Having started her career with ‘Heropanti’ opposite Tiger Shroff, Kriti was lucky to bag Rohit Shetty’s film ‘Dilwale’ as it also featured Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol. She will be next seen romancing Sushant Singh Rajput in Dinesh Vijan’s directorial debut.