All set to romance Anushka Sharma on screen in Phillauri and basking in the success of Udta Punjab, actor-singer Diljit Dosanjh is all set to deliver Sardaar ji 2 this Friday.
Dosanjh was in Chandigarh for a concert and regaled the audience with his hit tracks. While Mumbai is definitely calling and signing him up, Dosanjh emphasised that he would never stop doing Punjabi films.
- Arjun Patiala was such an exciting journey: Kriti Sanon
- Arjun Patiala first look: Diljit Dosanjh, Kriti Sanon and Varun Sharma are ready to tickle your funny bones
- Diljit Dosanjh on Soorma: I pushed myself a lot to achieve an athletic body
- Diljit Dosanjh: Hardly any time to sulk over a film’s failure
- EXCLUSIVE Diljit Dosanjh lends voice to Gulzar’s poetry in Soorma
- Happy birthday Diljit Dosanjh: How this ‘Pendu’ did things differently and made way into our hearts
“Nothing has changed post Udta Punjab. I am still the same,” says Dosanjh. Meanwhile, the shooting for Phillauri – an uncommon love story set in Phillaur, Punjab is on. The film is being directed by Anshai Lal. As for Sardaar Ji 2, Dosanjh assured that it “will be better than part one.”
For the first time, Dosanjh will be seen in a double role in this flick, directed by Rohit Jugraj and starring Sonam Bajwa and Monica Gill.