Asked to compare and choose between the style quotient of Ranveer and Ranbir, Anushka said: “Ranveer, as I always say, is a huge risk taker. His sense of style is an act of bravery. Whereas Ranbir dresses little bit more relaxed. So both of them have a very very different kind of style and it’s really difficult to choose between the two.”
The “PK” actress also said that style is a “very personal” thing for her.
- Quiz: How well do you know Ranbir Kapoor?
- Here's what Ranveer Singh has to say about Ranbir Kapoor-Mahira Khan's viral photos
- Here's a look at Virat Kohli's love story with Anushka Sharma so far. See pics
- Ranbir Kapoor visits Gauri Khan Designs to buy new furniture and even shared a video message for her
- Ranveer Singh says Aamir Khan is his original idol. See photos, videos
- It would be unfair to draw a comparison between Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh: Anushka Sharma
“It’s an extension of who you are as a person or how you feel on a particular day. No point in changing anybody. It’s like altering them as people. So why change anyone. Let the people dress the way they dress, after all it’s just clothes,” she said at an awards event here.
Ranveer and Anushka have worked together in several films and their film “Band Baaja Baaraat” was a big hit among the masses. Their on screen chemistry in Zoya Akhtar’s “Dil Dhadakne Do” also came in for much praise.