Being part of the popular US political thriller ‘Homeland 4’ may be out of her comfort zone but ‘The Lunchbox’ star Nimrat Kaur says she is learning a lot with each passing day.
The 32-year-old ‘The Lunchbox’ actress, who is currently shooting the series in Cape Town along with other cast members, said the work environment is very different from what she is used to.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I have just started shooting for ‘Homeland’. There are many episodes to go… We have just finished one schedule. It is a very different environment. I think it is important to be out of your comfort zone… there is lot to learn for an actor. It is very exciting space to be in but there is a long way for me to go,” Nimrat told reporters at the DVD launch of ‘The Lunchbox’ here last night.
The actress revealed that she is playing the role of Tasleem, a Pakistani ISI agent in the espionage thriller.
“I am playing Tasleem… she is strong and a seductress. It is a mysterious part that I am playing,” she added.
When asked how she bagged the role in the Emmy and Golden Globe award-winning series, Nimrat said, “I was in London for some work and my agents got me this screen test… the audition went well.”
Starring Claire Danes, Rupert Friend, Mandy Patinkin, Tracy Letts among others, Homeland 4 is expected to bow on October 5.