Being part of the popular US political thriller ‘Homeland 4’ may be out of her comfort zone but ‘The Lunchbox’ star Nimrat Kaur says she is learning a lot with each passing day.
The 32-year-old ‘The Lunchbox’ actress, who is currently shooting the series in Cape Town along with other cast members, said the work environment is very different from what she is used to.
“I have just started shooting for ‘Homeland’. There are many episodes to go… We have just finished one schedule. It is a very different environment. I think it is important to be out of your comfort zone… there is lot to learn for an actor. It is very exciting space to be in but there is a long way for me to go,” Nimrat told reporters at the DVD launch of ‘The Lunchbox’ here last night.
The actress revealed that she is playing the role of Tasleem, a Pakistani ISI agent in the espionage thriller.
“I am playing Tasleem… she is strong and a seductress. It is a mysterious part that I am playing,” she added.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
When asked how she bagged the role in the Emmy and Golden Globe award-winning series, Nimrat said, “I was in London for some work and my agents got me this screen test… the audition went well.”
Starring Claire Danes, Rupert Friend, Mandy Patinkin, Tracy Letts among others, Homeland 4 is expected to bow on October 5.