Filmstars don’t have an easy life; whatever they say, they do, becomes headlines. Maybe that’s why the actors and actresses want to keep their personal matters under tight wraps. One such actor is Ranbir Kapoor.
The ‘Rockstar’ is so determined to keep his private life aloof from the prying eyes of the media that, according to a report published in mid-day.com, he has asked his parents Neetu and Rishi Kapoor not to invite any unwanted attention towards him on social media. He has told them not to post anything related to or regarding him.
While Ranbir’s father veteran actor Rishi Kapoor is on Twitter, mother Neetu Singh is on Instagram. Rishi Kapoor had left Twitter a few years back when Deepika Padukone and Sonam Kapoor (Ranbir’s ex girlfriends) appeared on Karan Johar’s show ‘Koffee With Karan’ and passed remarks at Ranbir. The veteran actor had allegedly tweeted against the whole scenario and invited people’s wrath for his ‘non humour’. However, he rejoined the microblogging site last month.
- Rishi Kapoor's book launch: Ranbir says he will not be a dad like me, see pics
- Ranbir Kapoor gets a new abode and his bachelor pad reflects 'poise', see pics
- Ranbir Kapoor turns 33, celebrates birthday on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets in London
- Ranbir Kapoor-Katrina Kaif’s 'not-so-secret' love story
- Rishi Kapoor says he is not son Ranbir Kapoor's 'mailbox'
- Proud of Ranbir's choice of roles: Rishi Kapoor
Neetu Kapoor, a while ago, had posted a party picture, out of which Katrina was cropped out. This led to a great deal of speculation about their relations. More recently, on Holi, she posted a snapshot of Ranbir and Deepika Padukone from the Holi track of their movie ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ – ‘Balam Pichkari’.
The picture went viral within no time and it was again speculated that she is not too fond of Katrina.
So, it seems Ranbir is in no mood to give the paparazzi another chance to dig deeper into his private life, which we think is a smart move.