Newcomer Patralekhaa, who is making her debut with Mahesh Bhatt’s home production ‘CityLights’, has no inhibitions about doing intimate or erotic scenes.
“Even if Vishesh Films would have come up with this kind of a (bold) subject I would have still done it. I don’t mind doing bold, erotica films. I liked the script of ‘CityLights, there was no reason for me not to do this film,” Patralekhaa told PTI in an interview here.
“The first and foremost reason for me to accept ‘CityLights’ was Hansal sir (Director Hansal Mehta). He is a very talented director,” she said.
“I am open to do good work. I don’t mind doing erotica, kissing and all, dancing around trees etc, but it depends on the script and the director as it does make a difference in the way it is shot,” Patralekhaa said.
Patralekhaa is playing the role of a woman from a Rajasthani village opposite Rajkummar Rao in the film which is the official adaptation of British film ‘Metro Manila’.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The newcomer is dating Rajkummar Rao for the last few years. “We are seeing each other and that’s it. There is nothing more to say. I am a 24 and he is 28 and we are bound to date,” Patralekhaa said.
“He is exemplary in his work. He is versatile as an actor. He is like a chameleon, he just becomes the character when he does a film. In real life he is funny, jovial. He is poles apart from what you see on screen. He is absolutely nothing like what he is in films,” she said.
Though Rajkummar is more experienced, he never guides her professionally. “He doesn’t guide me or advice me on anything. Everyone has a different journey and I will have to learn from my success, failure,” Patralekhaa said.
She refused to talk about their relationship. “We are dating and there is nothing more to it. We are in happy space,” she added.
She also rubbishes the rumours that she got the break because of Rajkummar. “By saying this… one is questioning Hansal sir, Bhatt sir. I don’t think Fox Star Studios
(producer) or anyone will invest so much money in me just because I am Rajkummar’s girlfriend. I don’t think Hansal sir will take that risk because he has to launch Rajkummar’s girlfriend. I have had five rounds of auditions for this film and then I got the role.”
‘CityLights’ releases on May 30.