An ugly incident took place on Saturday (March 15) during the shooting of Akshay Kumar’s ‘Gabbar’ that instantly made headlines. According to a report published in a leading daily, Akshay Kumar’s bodyguard had apparently slapped an onlooker who was trying to get too close to the actor, but there is a different version to the incident.
“First and foremost the bodyguard never slapped this man, who is supposedly a doctor from New Delhi. He just shoved him aside when he breached into the shooting zone. When the man fell down, he started accusing the bodyguard of slapping him, which is far from true,” informed a source.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Moreover, even that happened when the onlooker was trying to take pictures and got into a verbal dual when stopped from doing so.
“When asked to keep a distance, the man started behaving rudely and said – ‘Ye sadak tere baap ki hai kya’ (is this road your personal property)? When things turned totally out of control, the bodyguard shoved him aside that resulted in the fall. He didn’t mean to consciously hurt him at all,” the source adds.
However, the man took offence and lodged a police complaint against the bodyguard. Meanwhile an accusation was also made that the shooting of the film was taking place without permission.
“This is a blatant accusation. We had all the required permissions,” confirms the source from the production house.
Meanwhile, a fellow actor adds, “All this happened because there is no sense of privacy left for celebrities today. With anyone and everyone on the street carrying a cell-phone integrated camera with them, it becomes a nuisance during the shoot, especially at outdoors. It is okay, celebrities do attract attention, but then when someone starts clicking pictures from a foot away, it is highly inconvenient. Being a public figure, it is a job hazard but then a part of the job also demands total concentration while giving a shot. When a random person starts clicking pictures in the middle of this, security has to be beefed up.”