Ajay Devgn is back this Diwali with Shivaay. When the first song of Shivaay, Bolo Har Har Har released, it was the heavy duty music that was the talking point. Its composition was about shlokas and Lord Shiva. Then the trailer came with its breathtaking locales and intense feel.
And now, Shivaay has teased us with dialogue promos. The film has promised destruction, and we hear Sayyesha Saigal saying, “Comics ki duniya ke bahar aise superheros bahut kaam milta hai sir (We seldom get to see such superheroes in real life. They seem to exist only in comic books).”
In the first promo, we see Ajay Devgn promising destruction. “Ab taak kisiko nahi mara, lekin ab jo mujhey rokega marega (I have not killed anyone. But now if anyone tries to stop me they might end up dead.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
In the second dialogue promo, we see glimpses of the cast members in the frosty valleys of Himalaya and the next moment we see Ajay Devgn trying to rescue a woman from a car accident.
Shivaay is the story of an extraordinary man in caught in extraordinary circumstances. Shivaay, a Himalayan mountaineer, is an innocent man who is capable of transforming into a destroyer when he needs to protect his family.
It looks like Karan Johar’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil has serious competition ahead of him this Diwali.
Watch for Ajay Devgn’s Shivaay dialogue promo:
अब तक किसी को नहीं मारा,
लेकिन अब जो मुझे रोकेगा, मरेगा।http://t.co/FR0vFBeRq9
— Ajay Devgn (@ajaydevgn) October 16, 2016
ज़रूरत से ज़्यादा कभी उससे माँगा नहीं,
ज़रूरत से कम कभी उसने दिया नहीं।http://t.co/fgN5SMl4AM
— Ajay Devgn (@ajaydevgn) October 17, 2016
Erika Kaar, Abigail Eames, Vir Das, Girish Karnad Saurabh Shukla will also feature in Shivaay alongside Ajay Devgn.