Actress-turned-producer Dia Mirza says she will definitely act in a film next year as she misses being in front of the camera.
The former Miss India co-owns production house ‘Born Free Entertainment’ along with Sahil Sangha and actor Zayed Khan. They produced ‘Love Breakups Zindagi’ in 2011 and the recently released Vidya Balan starrer ‘Bobby Jasoos’.
“It is not that I don’t want to act in films, but I love making films now. The kind of roles that are offered, if there was one (role) that compelled me enough to get out of office and be on big screen, then I will do it,” Dia told reporters at the cover launch of Savvy magazine here last evening.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“But, I will feature at least in one film next year, that is the promise I have made to myself as I miss being in front of the camera,” she said.
The 32-year-old actress will be tying to knot with her business partner Sahil Sangha on October 18 this year. “I am excited about the role of a wife, because I am marrying a person whom I love and respect. I am very excited about this new phase in my life. It is the beauty of women as we assume so many roles so organically,” Dia said.
The wedding is likely to take place in Delhi and to be attended only by the couple’s family and close friends. Dia may later host a reception in Mumbai for her friends from the entertainment industry.