Actress-turned-producer Dia Mirza says she will definitely act in a film next year as she misses being in front of the camera.
The former Miss India co-owns production house ‘Born Free Entertainment’ along with Sahil Sangha and actor Zayed Khan. They produced ‘Love Breakups Zindagi’ in 2011 and the recently released Vidya Balan starrer ‘Bobby Jasoos’.
“It is not that I don’t want to act in films, but I love making films now. The kind of roles that are offered, if there was one (role) that compelled me enough to get out of office and be on big screen, then I will do it,” Dia told reporters at the cover launch of Savvy magazine here last evening.
“But, I will feature at least in one film next year, that is the promise I have made to myself as I miss being in front of the camera,” she said.
The 32-year-old actress will be tying to knot with her business partner Sahil Sangha on October 18 this year. “I am excited about the role of a wife, because I am marrying a person whom I love and respect. I am very excited about this new phase in my life. It is the beauty of women as we assume so many roles so organically,” Dia said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The wedding is likely to take place in Delhi and to be attended only by the couple’s family and close friends. Dia may later host a reception in Mumbai for her friends from the entertainment industry.