Actress Dia Mirza will host a campaign as the ambassador of Genesis Foundation to raise funds for the treatment of underprivileged children.
This will be done through Ketto, an online fundraising website for social, creative and personal causes.
Talking about the initiative, Dia said in a statement: “Give, share, love and care are words that we all have grown up listening to, but the real meaning of these words has been lost in today’s preoccupied world.”
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
“Never giving up in life and always smiling is their strength and motivation to fight against all odds. Meeting them and spending time with them has changed the meaning of my life, leaving me with an unforgettable experience.”
“With this fundraising campaign, I want to light up their lives by gifting them the chance to a normal and healthy life because no gift can be bigger than life, itself,” Dia added.
— Dia Mirza (@deespeak) October 12, 2016
The initiative for the festive season is being taken to provide financial assistance for critical life-saving medical interventions for underprivileged families.
Ketto also helps in raising funds or running campaigns for many other causes like education, health, travel, animals, sports and natural calamities.