Dia Mirza, whose latest Bollywood production ‘Bobby Jasoos” did an average business at the box office, wants to keep details of her wedding to fiance Sahil Sangha a surprise for now. However, she has confirmed that their nuptials will take place in October.
“If I tell you everything right now then there would be no surprise. But you would not need to play detective. I will get married in India itself in October,” Dia said on the sidelines of the India International Jewellery Week Monday.
Now that “Bobby Jasoos”, which Dia produced under the Born Free Entertainment banner – which she co-owns with Sahil – has hit the screens, the actress-producer will soon take time off to plan her wedding.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
She walked the ramp as a showstopper for jewellery designer Shobhana.
Needless to say, Dia is looking forward to a new life with Sahil. “Sahil and I will get married this year and we are looking forward to our future together…we will start planning our wedding from next week,” Dia said.
Dia and Sahil had together produced “Bobby Jasoos.”