Bollywood actress turned producer Dia Mirza has ‘officially’ got engaged to her beau and business partner Sahil Sangha.
Going by the picture she shared along with her tweet, Dia Mirza apparently made is ‘official’ at the recently held IIFA 2014 awards.
“Officially engaged. #NYC,” she tweeted on Wednesday.
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
Dia and Sahil were in the US for the recently concluded IIFA awards in Tampa Bay, Florida.
Dia and Sahil, have a production house called Born Free Entertainment Pvt. Ltd., their next production venture is Vidya Balan starrer ‘Bobby Jasoos’.
The wedding is likely to be held later this year.