Bollywood superhit ‘Dhoom: 3’, which reportedly opened on 2,000 screens in 400 Chinese cities, has entered the Chinese top ten chart.
After storming the Turkish box office and becoming the only Indian film to get to the Turkish Top 10, “Dhoom:3”, Yash Raj Films (YRF) offering, has now entered the Chinese Top 10 Charts at number 9, said a statement from the film’s production house.
Released 25th July, “Dhoom:3”, which became the first Indian film to get widest release ever in China, came in with an impressive $1.35 million for the three-day weekend, beating the local Chinese romance “No Zuo No Die”.
With weekend admissions at 267,000, ‘Dhoom:3’ takes a flying start and is on target to become the biggest Indian film in China.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review