Bollywood couple Dharmendra and Hema Malini’s youngest daughter Ahana Deol married Delhi-based businessman Vaibhav Vora in an elaborate ceremony on February 2.
A grand reception was held thereafter at a five star hotel in Mumbai, which was attended by the who’s who of B-Town including Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Rekha as well business tycoons. Even spiritual leader and yoga guru Baba Ramdev also attended the wedding celebrations.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Ahana Deol was beautiful in a peach Manish Malhotra lehenga while Vaibhav Vora was handsome in a black sherwani.
Her sister Esha Deol was seen in a red one-shoulder gown with a matching hand sling. Her husband Bharat Takhtani was suave in a suit.
Hema Malini, known was Bollywod’s dreamgirl was beautiful in a sari laden with jewellery. She played the perfect role of the doting mother that she is.
Father of the bride, Dharmendra was snapped looking quite happy that his youngest was finally settled. However, the actor attended the wedding minus his sons Sunny and Bobby Deol. The stepbrothers had given Esha’s wedding a miss as well in 2012.
The function began after groom Vaibhav arrived in an elaborately decorated horse carriage, and the wedding procession proceeded to ITC Maratha for ‘pheras’. The reception was hosted at the same hotel.
This is first big Bollywood wedding of the year and it was attended by business biggies and politicians including Anil Ambani, who was accompanied by mother Kokilaben and wife Tina. Yoga guru Baba Ramdev was also present on this occasion.
Politician Amar Singh, Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray with wife Rashmi also attended the wedding reception.
The marriage celebrations were a three-day affair. A mehendi ceremony was held on January 31st . Followed by a sangeet which took place on February 1st.
Reports suggest that a grand reception in the capital is also on the cards. (With PTI inputs)