Bollywood couple Dharmendra and Hema Malini’s youngest daughter Ahana Deol married Delhi-based businessman Vaibhav Vora in an elaborate ceremony on February 2.
A grand reception was held thereafter at a five star hotel in Mumbai, which was attended by the who’s who of B-Town including Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Rekha as well business tycoons. Even spiritual leader and yoga guru Baba Ramdev also attended the wedding celebrations.
Ahana Deol was beautiful in a peach Manish Malhotra lehenga while Vaibhav Vora was handsome in a black sherwani.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Her sister Esha Deol was seen in a red one-shoulder gown with a matching hand sling. Her husband Bharat Takhtani was suave in a suit.
Hema Malini, known was Bollywod’s dreamgirl was beautiful in a sari laden with jewellery. She played the perfect role of the doting mother that she is.
Father of the bride, Dharmendra was snapped looking quite happy that his youngest was finally settled. However, the actor attended the wedding minus his sons Sunny and Bobby Deol. The stepbrothers had given Esha’s wedding a miss as well in 2012.
The function began after groom Vaibhav arrived in an elaborately decorated horse carriage, and the wedding procession proceeded to ITC Maratha for ‘pheras’. The reception was hosted at the same hotel.
This is first big Bollywood wedding of the year and it was attended by business biggies and politicians including Anil Ambani, who was accompanied by mother Kokilaben and wife Tina. Yoga guru Baba Ramdev was also present on this occasion.
Politician Amar Singh, Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray with wife Rashmi also attended the wedding reception.
The marriage celebrations were a three-day affair. A mehendi ceremony was held on January 31st . Followed by a sangeet which took place on February 1st.
Reports suggest that a grand reception in the capital is also on the cards. (With PTI inputs)