Dharmendra and Hema Malini’s youngest daughter Ahana Deol is all geared up to marry Delhi based fiancé Vaibhav Vora on February 2.
The family celebrated with a special Mehendi ceremony that was held on January 31. Doting mother Hema Malini glowed with happiness as she posed for pictures along with the bride-to-be. Sister Esha Deol was also present along with her husband Bharat Takhtani.
Both the girls were lovely in colourful lehenga cholis by designer Neeta Lulla while their mother was elegant as ever in a sari. However, Esha was seen sporting a gold coloured hand sling.
Veteran actor Dharmendra was spotted arriving at the mehendi ceremony in his car.
A sangeet ceremony is said to take place on February 1 at a grand five star hotel. Sister Esha Deol is reportedly quite excited and will be dancing to her hit number ‘Dhoom Machale’. A grand reception both in Mumbai and the capital is also known to be on the cards.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
We wish both, Ahana and Vaibhav the very best in their married life.