Tamil superstar and National Award winner Dhanush is off to Goa for the shoot of his second Bollywood film directed by R Balki. Dhanush, who made a successful Bollywood debut with ‘Raanjhanaa’ is working with megastar Amitabh Bachchan and Kamal Haasan’s younger daughter Akshara.
The actor took to Twitter to announce his new beginning.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
— Dhanush (@dhanushkraja) April 18, 2014
Dhanush, who was last seen on screen in Tamil film ‘Mariyaan’, is excited to share screen space with Big B.
The actor had earlier tweeted, “Privileged to share screen space with Big B himself.Ecstatic 2 be part of Raja Sir’s musical again. Finally, a chance to work with P.C sir !”
Amitabh Bachchan was all praise for Dhanush after he saw his debut film ‘Raanjhanaa’. Big B had also called him to praise the National award winning actor.
The yet untitled film is believed to go on floors this week. The film’s music will be composed by Tamil music composer Ilaiyaraaja and Balki has roped in P C Sreeram for cinematography.
Meanwhile, R Balki has previously worked with Amitabh Bachchan in hit films ‘Cheeni Kum’ and ‘Paa’.