National Award winning actor Dhanush and Kamal Haasan’s younger daughter Akshara were seen shooting with Filmmaker R Balki for his next venture in Mumbai on Monday (February 24).
The yet untitled film will be Tamil superstar Dhanush’s second outing in Bollywood after his successful debut in 2013 with Aanand Rai’s ‘Raanjhanaa’ with Sonam Kapoor.
Balki’s wife and English Vinglish director Gauri Shinde along with filmmaker Karan Johar on the sets of the film.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is also reuniting with Balki, after collaborating with him for ‘Cheeni Kum’ and ‘Paa’.
Amitabh Bachchan had tweeted: “R Balki me on again for the next film, a unique story as is the norm with him,and working with Dhanush and Akshara Kamal’s daughter.”
The film’s music will be composed by Tamil music composer Ilayaraaja and Balki has roped in P C Sreeram for Cinematography.
Dhanush, who was last seen in Tamil film Maryan, has another Bollywood project with director Aanand Rai in the pipeline.