The yet untitled film will be Tamil superstar Dhanush’s second outing in Bollywood after his successful debut in 2013 with Aanand Rai’s ‘Raanjhanaa’ with Sonam Kapoor.
Balki’s wife and English Vinglish director Gauri Shinde along with filmmaker Karan Johar on the sets of the film.
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is also reuniting with Balki, after collaborating with him for ‘Cheeni Kum’ and ‘Paa’.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Amitabh Bachchan had tweeted: “R Balki me on again for the next film, a unique story as is the norm with him,and working with Dhanush and Akshara Kamal’s daughter.”
The film’s music will be composed by Tamil music composer Ilayaraaja and Balki has roped in P C Sreeram for Cinematography.
Dhanush, who was last seen in Tamil film Maryan, has another Bollywood project with director Aanand Rai in the pipeline.