Amitabh Bachchan, 71, is sharing the screen space with the ‘Raanjhanaa’ star and Kamal Haasan’s younger daughter for the first time.
“Dhanush and Akshara my colleagues, combine with me each day, with their own sensibilities and performance and the much recognised discipline of the South. There is great appreciation in my mind for them, and as we trundle along day after day, we come to know each other somewhat intensely, and particularly. More particularly!,” Amitabh Bachchan posted on his blog.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ star started shooting the film last month in Goa and the project is currently underway in the hilly terrains of Tamil Nadu.
“Playfully we shout and scream at the unit, joke and indulge in light hearted banter. I crib almost every minute, abstractly of course, with crew and Balki. But no matter what the circumstances be, we all work towards completion and in the spirit of giving the best that we can,” he added.
This is the third time Amitabh Bachchan has teamed up with Balki after ‘Cheeni Kum’ and ‘Paa’.