After ‘Zila Ghaziabad’, director Anand Kumar is back with another gangster drama ‘Desi Kattey’ and he says the film is a new take on friendship in the ‘Jai-Veeru’ style.
The film, starring Jay Bhanushali, Akhil Kapur, Suniel Shetty, Sasha Agha, Tia Bajpai and Ashutosh Rana, is releasing on August 28.
“My film is about the journey of two boys and their friendship. One of them becomes a gangster while the other one becomes a shooter who goes to Olympics. Suniel plays an army officer and who turns mentor to Jay’s character,” Anand told
The director, whose last film did not do well, is confident that his new movie will not suffer the fate of ‘Zila Ghaziabad’ which, he feels, was not promoted well.
Anand said he next plans to direct ‘Pachis Hazrat Ganj’.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More