After ‘Zila Ghaziabad’, director Anand Kumar is back with another gangster drama ‘Desi Kattey’ and he says the film is a new take on friendship in the ‘Jai-Veeru’ style.
The film, starring Jay Bhanushali, Akhil Kapur, Suniel Shetty, Sasha Agha, Tia Bajpai and Ashutosh Rana, is releasing on August 28.
“My film is about the journey of two boys and their friendship. One of them becomes a gangster while the other one becomes a shooter who goes to Olympics. Suniel plays an army officer and who turns mentor to Jay’s character,” Anand told
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The director, whose last film did not do well, is confident that his new movie will not suffer the fate of ‘Zila Ghaziabad’ which, he feels, was not promoted well.
Anand said he next plans to direct ‘Pachis Hazrat Ganj’.