Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal watched Bejoy Nambiar’s forthcoming movie “Wazir” with its cast including producer Vidhu Vinod Chopra, writer Abhijat Joshi and actors Farhan Akhtar and Aditi Rao Hydari.
Kejriwal watched the film at a special screening held at PVR’s Director’s Cut on Tuesday evening.
Chopra, who had a number of screening for close family members of the cast and crew in Mumbai and here, said he was very “proud” of the film and would love if others like the movie too. (Farhan talks about his first action film Wazir)
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“We are very proud of the film that we have made and would love it if everyone sees it,” Chopra said in a statement.
Amongst those to preview the movie were the family members of the cast of the film, Farhan and Amitabh Bachchan.
“Wazir”, co-produced by Rajkumar Hirani, also features actors Neil Nitin Mukesh and John Abraham in pivotal roles.
The movie will hit the screens on Friday.