Bollywood’s reigning queen Deepika Padukone has never shied away from showing her affection towards ex-beau Ranbir Kapoor. Deepika congratulated her co-star Ranbir for buying a stake in Mumbai City Football Club (Mumbai FC).
Deepika, who was busy shooting with Ranbir Kapoor for director Imtiaz Ali’s ‘Tamasha’ in Corsica, took to Twitter to congratulate and wish luck to ex-beau Ranbir on his new venture.
Deepika Padukone also said that she loved the logo of the club.
All the best-est to you and your team Bira!!! Chic logo btw…;-) pic.twitter.com/EShi8OmMQn
— Finding Fanny (@deepikapadukone) August 30, 2014
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ actress has always maintained cordial relations with Ranbir Kapoor after their love affair ended. She has let bygones be bygones and also wished Ranbir’s present girlfriend Katrina Kaif on her 30th birthday on Twitter.