Bollywood’s reigning queen Deepika Padukone has never shied away from showing her affection towards ex-beau Ranbir Kapoor. Deepika congratulated her co-star Ranbir for buying a stake in Mumbai City Football Club (Mumbai FC).
Deepika, who was busy shooting with Ranbir Kapoor for director Imtiaz Ali’s ‘Tamasha’ in Corsica, took to Twitter to congratulate and wish luck to ex-beau Ranbir on his new venture.
Deepika Padukone also said that she loved the logo of the club.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
All the best-est to you and your team Bira!!! Chic logo btw…;-) pic.twitter.com/EShi8OmMQn
— Finding Fanny (@deepikapadukone) August 30, 2014
‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ actress has always maintained cordial relations with Ranbir Kapoor after their love affair ended. She has let bygones be bygones and also wished Ranbir’s present girlfriend Katrina Kaif on her 30th birthday on Twitter.