Actress Deepika Padukone says she did not recommend rumoured boyfriend Ranveer Singh for a cameo appearance in her upcoming film ‘Finding Fanny’.
Ranveer is playing Deepika’s dead husband in Homi Adjania’s ‘Finding Fanny’.
There were reports that it was Deepika who convinced Ranveer to do the cameo in the film.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
When asked about it, Deepika said, “I don’t have a say in casting.” She rather asked her co-star in the film, Arjun Kapoor to answer it.
“You ask him (Arjun) this question and not me. He is the spokesperson,” she said.
To this Arjun said, “It’s good when actors do cameo without thinking too much. Homi told him (Ranveer) about the friendly appearance. I think he liked the way Homi narrated the part. He was happy to do it (cameo),” Arjun said.
Homi also said that “Deepika had no idea about Ranveer’s cameo. Ranveer and I were chatting about this film and the idea of this cameo role came up. He liked it and agreed to do it. He came on the sets…we had fun doing it,” the director said.
Apparently, Ranveer did the cameo free of cost.
The film also stars Dimple Kapadia, Naseeruddin Shah and Pankaj Kapur.
Ranveer and Deepika, who created a sizzling chemistry on screen with Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s epic romance drama ‘Ram Leela’, will also be seen in Bhansali’s much talked about film ‘Bajirao Mastani’.