While Deepika Padukone is happy that she did a film like “Piku” this year, she also regrets not being a part of Zoya Akhtar’s “Dil Dhadakne Do”.
“I really wish I was a part of that film,” she said.
- Deepika Padukone opens up about her role in Vishal Bhardwaj’s next
- Deepika Padukone on Padmaavat: I will always cherish Ranveer and Shahid’s contribution
- Deepika Padukone is a happy cover girl, see photos
- Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor overwhelmed with Padmaavat’s release
- So proud of you Ranveer, tweets girlfriend Deepika Padukone after watching ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’
- People want to adopt me: Deepika Padukone on ‘Piku’ success
Deepika was present at the success bash of her latest release “Piku”, here.
Asked if she watched the trailer of “Dil Dhadakne Do”, she said: “It is simply wow. If you ask me that this year which film I would love to be a part of then ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ is one of those films. I really wish that I was a part of that film.”
“Zoya is a close friend and she had given me the script to read, just for some feedback,” she added.
The 29-year-old is also confident that film will turn out to be good and added: “It’s a fantastic script. I hope the film has shaped up as well as the script has. I am looking forward to that.”
“Dil Dhadakne Do” is about a dysfunctional family, who goes out on a cruise trip.
The film will release on June 5.