Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone, who missed her family during Diwali festival due to ‘Tamasha’ promotions, will soon be reuniting with her father Prakash Padukone, mother Ujwala Padukone and sister Anisha Padukone in Mumbai next week.
While Deepika stays alone in Mumbai, her family, father Prakash Padukone, mother Ujwala Padukone and sister Anisha Padukone live in Bengaluru.
Deepika’s family members usually fly to Mumbai to be with her on special occasions and festivals, but this Diwali, they decided otherwise, because the actress was busy promoting her upcoming film with her co-star Ranbir Kapoor.
“They didn’t come mainly because we (she and co-star Ranbir Kapoor) were in the middle of promotions,” said Deepika, who attended Amitabh Bachchan’s annual Diwali bash on November 11.
- This is how Deepika Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma are celebrating Diwali
- Deepika Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor get playful on Diwali date in Delhi
- This ad film on Diwali starring Deepika Padukone and her parents will make you miss your family
- It's a dream to be working with Ranbir again: Deepika Padukone
- Deepika Padukone wishes ex-beau Ranbir Kapoor for buying football team
- Deepika Padukone not doing Ranbir Kapoor's Roy
However, Deepika’s family is likely to come to Mumbai next week. “I will be meeting my family soon. They are coming for the film’s release. My mum was with me when we were shooting for it in Corsica. My family came to Delhi, too, during the shoot. They will be in Mumbai the week the film releases,” she said.
‘Tamasha’, directed by Imtiaz Ali, showcases the ex-lovers Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone and is slated to release on November 27.