After actors like Salman Khan, Alia Bhatt and Shraddha Kapoor, it is Deepika Padukone‘s turn to lend her voice to one of the songs of her upcoming movie ‘Tamasha’. The actress, who has excelled in athletics and has proved her potential in acting, is now entering the arena of singing.
‘Tamasha‘ is being helmed by ace director Imtiaz Ali, who has given hits like ‘Highway’, ‘Rockstar’ and ‘Jab We Met’ in the past.
- Happy Birthday Deepika Padukone: This is how Padmavati actor manages to distinguish herself from the Bollywood rat-race
- Padmavati row: Kangana Ranaut has refused to be a part of what she calls a feminist movement 'Deepika bachao'
- Padmavati controversy: Renuka Shahane supports Sanjay Leela Bhansali film, writes 'my heart goes out' to Deepika Padukone
- Photo: Shah Rukh Khan's 'hard day at work' with Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif is making us curious
- 10 years of Deepika Padukone: The girl from that Close-Up ad is now ruling Bollywood and her mesmerising beauty isn't the only reason for her success
- Padmavati: Here's why 66 twirls made 'Ghoomar' Deepika Padukone's most difficult song sequence
This is the second movie after ‘Highway’ where Imtiaz is ready to give something new to his fans. Initially A R Rahman’s association with Alia Bhatt was a hit for ‘Highway’. Deepika Padukone was also seen with music maestro A R Rahman recently which is where he gave his nod to lend her voice to a song of ‘Tamasha’.
Deepika is re-uniting with her former beau Ranbir Kapoor in the film, which is currently being shot in Delhi.