Producer Karan Johar’s ‘Shuddhi’ has been making headlines since the film was first announced. After major buzz with regards to the casting, there are reports that ‘Chennai Express’ actress Deepika Padukone will be playing the female lead in ‘Shuddhi’.
To be directed by Karan Malhotra of ‘Agneepath’ fame, the film was initially said to star Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor, However, both actors opted out of it disappointing many fans who were eager to see the once-upon-a-time rumoured lovers onscreen together.
Following this, there were also rumours about ‘Ram-Leela’ actor Ranveer Singh being roped in to take Hrithik’s place. After which, there was much buzz about Ranbir Kapoor also being considered for the male lead. But these soon fizzled out.
Talks of Hrithik Roshan being back in the project have also been doing the rounds. ‘Shuddhi’ is said to be a reincarnation love story.
Keep watching this space for more updates.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016