Bollywood’s reigning queen Deepika Padukone has let bygones be bygones! The actress, who is currently working with her ex-beau Ranbir Kapoor in a new movie, wished his present girlfriend Katrina Kaif on her 30th birthday.
The actress, who was last seen in ‘Ram-Leela’, took to Twitter to wish Katrina.
Happy Birthday #Katrina!Lots of love & hope you have the bestest year ever!:-)
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
— Deepika Padukone (@deepikapadukone) July 16, 2014
According to reports, Katrina Kaif has also landed in Corsica to ring in her birthday with Ranbir Kapoor. Ranbir is shooting for Imtiaz Ali’s ‘Tamasha’ in Corsica with ex-girlfriend Deepika Padukone. This will be Ranbir Kapoor’s second film with Deepika after their break-up.
‘Dhoom 3’ actress flew from Prague after finishing her ‘Bang Bang’ shoot with Hrithik Roshan.
The two love birds keep visiting each other on their sets to spend some quality time together. Earlier too, Katrina had visited Ranbir several times in Sri Lanka on the sets of ‘Bombay Velvet’.