Filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali is all set to pay tribute to the timeless song ‘Jab Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya’ from the cult classic ‘Mughal-e-Azam’ in his upcoming directorial ‘Bajirao Mastani’ starring Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, and Priyanka Chopra.
According to a report published in BollywoodLife.com, Deepika Padukone has shot for the song in a specially constructed ‘Aaina Mahal’ where she would be paying a trubute to Madhubala and her song ‘Jab Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya’. “Under the supervision of choreographer Remo D’Souza Deepika danced like a dream. This number will do to her what ‘Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya’ did to Madhubala. And yes, Sanjay Bhansali has shot images if Deepika reflected in scores of her reflection in mirror images in his ‘Aaina Mahal’, just like K Asif had shot Madhubala in ‘Sheesh Mahal’,” added the report.
- Deepika Padukone’s highest grossing films: From Padmaavat to Race 2
- Padmaavat director Sanjay Leela Bhansali on Deepika Padukone: I’m not done with her yet
- Padmaavat box office collection: All the records this Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone film has broken so far
- Before Padmaavat, here’s looking at the box office performance of Deepika Padukone’s last five films
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali loves challenges and his films before Padmaavat are proof
- Padmavati song Ghoomar: Deepika Padukone stuns, makes you believe that she is indeed Rani Padmini. Watch video
The song, titled ‘Deewani Mastani’, will be crooned by Shreya Ghoshal.
We also came across a picture of Deepika dressed in a very intricately designed Golden hued lehenga and is looking a million bucks.