Actress Deepika Padukone said that she found Rekha and Akshay Kumar to be the best dressed personalities in Bollywood.
“I like the way Rekha dresses the way she wants to. Trends come and go but she stands by what she believes in. I like her that approach. Among men, Akshay is best dressed. His effortlessness (in dressing) makes him look good. He is
athletic and this adds to the way he carries himself,” Deepika said, making her debut as a designer with the Van Heusen Autumn Winter Collection. (See Pics: Akshay walks for Men for Mijwan)
Though Deepika launched a clothing line with Van Heusen, which also put together a fashion show to showcase her collection, she claimed that her mother influenced her dressing style even today and that she is not at all brand
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“When I was growing up, my mother was my style icon, which she is even today,” said Deepika. (Photo: Varinder Chawla)
“When I was growing up, my mother was my style icon, which she is even today. My style, which is classic, simple and elegant, is influenced by my mother. Like her, I also do not accessorise much,” she said.
“For me, fashion means something that I am comfortable wearing, suits my body type and also my personality. I wear whatever I am comfortable in. For me colour, cut and styles are not important,” she said.