They are the most talked-about couple right now and though they are yet to publicly admit to their romance, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are not shying away from displaying their affection for each other.
The duo, who will be seen sharing screen space in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Bajirao Mastani’, were spotted at the airport recently, looking quite comfortable with all the media attention as they walked side by side.
- Hello Hall of Fame Awards 2018: Ranveer, Deepika win big, Shah Rukh Khan adds his charm. Here’s the complete winners list
- Padmaavat screening: Deepika Padukone steps out in an elegant white anarkali
- Kareena, Deepika, Ranveer and others let their hair down at Shah Rukh Khan’s party for friend Kaajal Anand
- Ranveer Singh shares a selfie moment with Deepika Padukone’s father Prakash Padukone
- Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone spotted at the airport but not together
- Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone leave Zoya Akhtar’s house hand in hand, see photos
Being the perfect gentleman that he is, Ranveer walked Deepika to her car and in return got a peck from his ladylove. This was quite a surprise since the actress is known to be quite reserved in front of the shutterbugs.
♥TamashaOfficialFC♥ (@deepika_fashion) October
The pair were in their trendy best – Deepika was dressed for comfort in a polka dotted zipper with tights and a fedora. Ranveer on the other hand, wore a black tee shirt with denim bottoms.