They are the most talked-about couple right now and though they are yet to publicly admit to their romance, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are not shying away from displaying their affection for each other.
The duo, who will be seen sharing screen space in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Bajirao Mastani’, were spotted at the airport recently, looking quite comfortable with all the media attention as they walked side by side.
- Premier Futsal: Bengaluru Royals, Chennai Singhams inch closer for semis spot
- Voicing Concerns
- Qualifier Peter Gojowczyk wins maiden title at Moselle Open
- Vishwa Hindu Parishad attacks former vice-president Hamid Ansari for attending PFI event
- On India-Pakistan ‘line of fire’, local military factors often provide spark
- Saint-Etienne held at home by Rennes in French league
Being the perfect gentleman that he is, Ranveer walked Deepika to her car and in return got a peck from his ladylove. This was quite a surprise since the actress is known to be quite reserved in front of the shutterbugs.
♥TamashaOfficialFC♥ (@deepika_fashion) October
The pair were in their trendy best – Deepika was dressed for comfort in a polka dotted zipper with tights and a fedora. Ranveer on the other hand, wore a black tee shirt with denim bottoms.