- Zareen Khan on Mahira Khan being slut-shamed: Rather than judging others, people should look within
- Padmavati: From Deepika Padukone’s leaked look to Karni Sena burning posters, here are all the latest updates
- Ranbir Kapoor stands up for Mahira Khan against trolls, says both smoking and hate are injurious to health
Each day would be a feast on the sets of ‘Tamasha’ and the menu for the meals would also be a matter of discussion on the sets. Ranbir and Deepika, along with the crew would sketch out their wishlist for the day and a huge table would be set for meals everyday.
While soups, pasta, gnocchi and polenta were tried in variations by the ‘Tamasha’ team ‘Sandwich Corse’ and the wonderful dessert fiadone was a staple favourite.
- Anganwadi workers’ strike: Children in slums, hamlets face the brunt
- PM Modi’s mention in BJP’s resolutions: 191 times, 3 years
- Textile industry woes: Bhiwandi powerlooms continue to struggle with issues post GST
- Ghatkopar building collapse: Victims’ families approach HC against Shitap’s bail plea
- FIFA U-17 World Cup: MSRDC to install helium balloon on sea link
- Eman Ahmed, once world's heaviest woman, passes away in Abu Dhabi hospital
‘Tamasha’, being one of the most awaited films of the year, showcases the most loved pair Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone, who were last seen together in 2013.
Presented by UTV Motion pictures and Nadiawala Grandson Entertainment, ‘Tamasha’ is directed by Imtiaz Ali and produced by Sajid Nadiawala and is all set to hit theatres on November 27.