Each day would be a feast on the sets of ‘Tamasha’ and the menu for the meals would also be a matter of discussion on the sets. Ranbir and Deepika, along with the crew would sketch out their wishlist for the day and a huge table would be set for meals everyday.
While soups, pasta, gnocchi and polenta were tried in variations by the ‘Tamasha’ team ‘Sandwich Corse’ and the wonderful dessert fiadone was a staple favourite.
- Bigg Boss 11: Deepika Padukone and Shahid Kapoor to promote Padmavati on Salman Khan’s show
- 10 years of Deepika Padukone: The girl from that Close-Up ad is now ruling Bollywood and her mesmerising beauty isn't the only reason for her success
- Ranbir Kapoor: The evolution of Bollywood's most sought-after heartthrob
- When Ranbir Kapoor posed for Deepika Padukone on the sets of 'Tamasha'
- Deepika Padukone uploads a funny video of 'Tamasha' co-star Ranbir Kapoor: Watch video
- Deepika Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor party after wrapping up 'Tamasha'
‘Tamasha’, being one of the most awaited films of the year, showcases the most loved pair Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone, who were last seen together in 2013.
Presented by UTV Motion pictures and Nadiawala Grandson Entertainment, ‘Tamasha’ is directed by Imtiaz Ali and produced by Sajid Nadiawala and is all set to hit theatres on November 27.