Deepika Padukone’s pictures in a deglam look with acclaimed Iranian filmmaker Majid Majidi are breaking the internet and the actress says the details about the same will be revealed soon. Deepika went almost unrecognised in the salwar kurta sans make-up avatar, and the pictures sparked the rumours that she is collaborating with Majidi for his next directorial venture.
There have also been reports that the almost day-long shoot was held only for Majidi to gauge if Deepika’s look suited a prime character in his film. When asked about it the 30-year-old actress told reporters, “You will know soon.” Deepika was speaking at the red carpet of Lux Golden Rose Awards held here last night.
She recently shot for a Lux advertisement with superstar Shah Rukh Khan, and noted actresses Sridevi and Madhuri Dixit. The actress said it was an honour to share screen space with the two divas. “I have grown up watching Madhuri ji and Sridevi ji and to share screen space with them and to be with them was a huge honour. It’s been nine years and I feel I have a long way to go. It was fun doing the ad,” she said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Deepika is gearing up for the release of her maiden Hollywood debut, xXx: Return of Xander Cage. When asked if her co-star Vin Diesel and the rest of the cast will come for its Indian premiere, Deepika said, “Hopefully they all will be here. I have spoken to them a lot about India and they know a lot about our country.”