Bollywood’s reigning queen Deepeika Padukone recently revealed that she is ‘jealous’ of actress Kangana Ranaut’s latest film ‘Queen’. According to reports, post the screening of ‘Queen’, Deepika Padukone was enamored by Kangana Ranaut’s performance in the film and has even said on her official Twitter page that the film is a ‘must watch’.
Meanwhile Deepika Padukone is not the only one awestruck by Kangana’s performance in the film. A host of Bollywood celebrities like Sonakshi Sinha, Huma Qureshi, Sonu Sood among others lauded Kangana Ranaut for her film ‘Queen’, Mr Perfectonist Aamir Khan took to Twitter to express his opinion about the film.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Aamir Khan, for whom a special screening of the film was held in Mumbai on Saturday (March 8), said, “What a film!!! Guys you have to watch QUEEN !!! Anyone who hasn’t seen it please go now and see it.”
Aamir Khan is of the opinion that ‘Queen’, which follows the story of Rani (Kangana Ranaut) realising her true potential when she goes on her honeymoon alone after being left by her fiance Vijay (Rajkumar Rao) a day before marriage, is a very ‘important’ film for girls and boys today.
The actor further tweeted: “Such an important film for every girl, every woman to watch… and in fact every male to watch too!”
Clearly Aamir Khan is in awe of the film which has received rave reviews from critics and audience. Thanking Vikas Bahl for the movie, Aamir said, “Thank you to Vikas Bahl and his team which made the film. And Kangana… you rock!!! Love. a.”
Meanwhile, ‘Queen’ opened to a mellow response at the Box Office at Rs 12 crore as of Monday (March 11). Taran Adarsh gave the official figures, “ Fri 1.75 cr, Sat 3.50 cr, Sun 4.75 cr, Mon 2 cr. Total: ₹ 12 cr nett. India biz only… Mon better than Fri, despite reduced rates.”
The second big release of last week ‘Gulaab Gang, starring Madhuri Dixit and Juhi Chawla in lead roles, collected nearly Rs 10 crore as of Monnday. Taran Adarsh tweeted, “ Fri 2.41 cr, Sat 2.97 cr, Sun 3.46 cr, Mon 1.13 cr. Total: ₹ 9.97 cr nett. India biz only.”
Ali Zafar and Yami Gauatam’s rom-com ‘Total Siyapaa’, however failed miserably at Rs 4 crore. #TotalSiyapaa Fri 1.11 cr, Sat 1.43 cr, Sun 1.55 cr, Mon 48 lacs. Total: ₹ 4.57 cr nett. India biz only.