Deepika Padukone has become Asia’s most followed woman on Twitter. After striking gold at the box office with her recent hits Piku and Bajirao Mastani, exploring international terrain with xXx: Return of Xander Cage and being listed in the top 10 highest paid actresses in the world by Forbes, the actress has added another feather to her cap. With a whopping 16 million followers, Deepika has taken social media by storm by becoming the most followed woman on Twitter in Asia and has surpassed Asian celebrity Agnez Mo who stands at 15.8 million followers.
See what else is making news
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
Deepika’s journey as an actress has been an inspiring one for her fans and peers alike. From different characters she portrayed in her movies to her speaking about her struggle with depression, she has been a very relatable personality. Amidst taking over Bollywood and expanding her horizons in the west, the actress also finds time to connect with her fans on social media.
Whether it’s participating in Live chats or fulfilling a die-hard fan’s request of personally wishing the fan’s father on Father’s Day, she has been able to interact with fans despite leading a hectic life. Her fan following has steadily increased over the years which has led to her becoming one of the most followed actress on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone, who is currently busy with her Hollywood debut project, may be next seen in a Tamil film.
Ace filmmaker Sundar C’s next directorial venture, Sangamithra, has already been making a lot of noise in the Kollywood.
The mega-budget multilingual movie will have a big star cast consisting of A-listers from Tamil and Telugu industries. Now the speculations are rife that the director has offered the female lead role to Deepika .