Actress Deepika Padukone says she enjoys a unique camaraderie with her co-star Dimple Kapadia who treats her like a daughter and takes her for outings.
“What I feel for Dimpleji and my equation with her, I can’t describe it in words. She took me for lunch and shopping while we were shooting for ‘Cocktail’,” said Deepika at the ‘Finding Fanny’ song unveiling here. The two feature in the quirky comedy’s cast.
“She pampers me and spoils me. She treats me like her daughter,” added the young actress.
The film is coming out September 12 and Deepika says that it can be described as a ‘different’ movie rather than bold.
“I will not call it a bold film, it’s a different film. When I saw the promos first, I found it to be different. It’s refreshing, it’s quirky and cool,” she said.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The best part about “Finding Fanny” is that Deepika got a chance to speak in her mother tongue.
“I completely enjoyed being part of the film as I also got to speak in my mother tongue – Konkani,” she said.
“It’s a nice feeling when you have a command over your language. We are used to shooting in Hindi, but speaking in English was a different experience altogether.”
Arjun said that the film would whet the appetite of those who crave to see something different on the big screen.
“Everyone complains that we don’t do anything different, so with this film I have tried something different.
“It was just an instant decision. I got an opportunity to work with veterans who made us a better actor.”