Bollywood diva Deepika Padukone is busy with the upcoming award season. The 20th Annual Screen Awards, which will take place on January 14, 2014 will kick-start the season.
Deepika Padukone, who has had a fabulous year with four back-to-back hits in 2013, has been nominated for Best Actress (Female) for two of her films – ‘Chennai Express’ in which she starred opposite Shah Rukh Khan and ‘Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela’ opposite rumoured beau Ranveer Singh.
Deepika, who will also be putting up a dance performance at the show, was spotted practicing her dance steps to ‘Nagada Sang Dhol’ from ‘Ram-Leela’ late Sunday night at Bandra Kurla Complex.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The actress was comfy in a black tracksuit and had her hair tied as she took to the stage for rehearsals.
With the Screen Awards scheduled to take place tomorrow evening, all eyes will be on the beauty as fans eagerly await to see her wardrobe choice for the grand affair.