Bollywood diva Deepika Padukone is busy with the upcoming award season. The 20th Annual Screen Awards, which will take place on January 14, 2014 will kick-start the season.
Deepika Padukone, who has had a fabulous year with four back-to-back hits in 2013, has been nominated for Best Actress (Female) for two of her films – ‘Chennai Express’ in which she starred opposite Shah Rukh Khan and ‘Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela’ opposite rumoured beau Ranveer Singh.
Deepika, who will also be putting up a dance performance at the show, was spotted practicing her dance steps to ‘Nagada Sang Dhol’ from ‘Ram-Leela’ late Sunday night at Bandra Kurla Complex.
The actress was comfy in a black tracksuit and had her hair tied as she took to the stage for rehearsals.
With the Screen Awards scheduled to take place tomorrow evening, all eyes will be on the beauty as fans eagerly await to see her wardrobe choice for the grand affair.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review