“We were shooting without any co-stars, so I couldn’t spend a lot of time with him. But we got a day-and-half together and I loved the whole experience of being with him. I take back with me Rajini sir’s simplicity and humbleness,” Deepika told PTI.
“He is more excited on the sets, he comes on set with full energy, greets everyone and treats his daughter Soundarya like a director,” he added.
The actress said she was surprised to see that the veteran actor’s passion towards his work. “After working for so many years, his enthusiasm towards work hasn’t changed. I admire him. He and Amitji (Amitabh Bachchan) are excited about their work and you can see the passion in their eyes,” she said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
‘Kochadaiiyaan’ is a hi-tech 3D film with photorealistic motion capture technology, also called as performance capturing technology. It has been used in Hollywood films like ‘Avatar’ and ‘The Adventures of Tintin’.
The movie is likely to take 3D films a step further in India. Earlier at an event, Rajinikanth mentioned that it was difficult for him to understand the technology. Deepika too agrees with him.
“It wasn’t easy to work in this film. For this film we had a camera that was right in my face. I am playing a princess but while I was shooting I was just wearing track pants and a T-shirt. We have no sets or no co-stars, so it is a very bland process,” the actress said.
“The film pushed me to use my imagination. If I had to climb the staircase I had to imagine it as it is not physically present. If I had to hold something or touch something, I had to imagine what it would be like…those were the challenges,” she said.
Recently, the Hindi trailer of ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ was launched in Mumbai in the presence of superstar Rajinikanth, Amitabh Bachchan and other cast and crew of the film. But Deepika was missing at the event.
“The trailer launch in Mumbai was a last minute plan. I believe there weren’t any plans to hold an event here, so Soundarya messaged me that same evening if I could join them,” she said.
“For the last two weeks I have been shooting for ‘Happy New Year’ and we are having night shoots, so unfortunately I couldn’t make it,” Deepika added.
The film is set to release in May.