In ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ Deepika will be seen alongside the cinema legend for the first time. According to sources, Deepika agreed to be part of it (film) for emotional reasons.
When Rajinikanth’s daughter Saundarya, who is the director of this film, approached Deepika, the actress agreed to be associated with it without even hearing the concept, script or her role as she felt it was a huge honour for her to share screen space with the legend, they said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
She felt it was a great opportunity for her to interact with the star and discuss cinema with him. Also the team felt the performance level required for this film would be justified only by Deepika, sources added.
‘Kochadaiiyaan’ is being touted as the country’s first motion capture technology film. The film is helmed by Soundarya, who is also making her directorial debut with this project.
The film also stars Jackie Shroff and R Sarathkumar and is set to release on April 11.