Filmmaker and chat show host Karan Johar, who is back with the fifth season of his famous show ‘Koffee With Karan’, is known to get the juiciest gossip out from the celebrity guests he hosts on his show.
Be it the juiciest gossip on Katrina-Ranbir affair, or the virginity confession by Salman Khan you have got it all from the horse’s mouth itself. And with ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ actress Anushka Sharma on his couch you could expect the same from him.
And here he was – he didn’t spare Anushka and the actress was bombarded with questions over her alleged affair with Indian crickter Virat Kohli.
Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma was left feeling ‘naked’ and ‘stumped’ by the end of the show.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Anushka Sharma, who was a second timer on the show, failed to evade Karan Johar’s invasive question on her relationship with Virat Kohli.
Though Anushka Sharma, who was looking pretty in a yellow sleeveless dress, decided to remain mum about her alleged relation with the cricketer, Karan Johar did not give up and took a dig at the actress. And Anushka – at best – could only blush and take a coffee sip.
Karan Johar even went on record to say that Anushka and Virat make a ‘lovely pair’.
Anushka Sharma also broke her silence on her relationship with Deepika Padukone and said “Deepika is not my friend.” Further clarifying that she only had five friends, whom she texted and called frequently. Later on the show, Anushka also said that Virat Kohli was also a friend whom she would ‘call and text’.
Anushka Sharma got some relief when her ‘Bombay Velvet’ director Anurag Kashyap, who was the second guest on the show, tried to steer away from the conversation.
However, Karan Johar managed to bring the topic back to Anushka-Virat. So-much-so that he even labelled Anushka as the ‘First lady of cricket’.
During her rapid fire round Karan Johar even coerced Anushka to say that she would be willing to date the cricketer. Karan Johar gave her three options – to erase, tie a rakhi to and to go on a date – among Ranveer Singh (Anushka’s ex-flame), Arjun Kapoor and Virat Kohli and asked who would she she choose for what. The actress did not take much time to take her pick and said she would tie a rakhi to Arjun (as he would make a good brother), erase Ranveer Singh and well!! The third option says it all.
Anushka Sharma was recently seen walking hand-in-hand with Virat Kohli in Auckland, New Zealand. The two lovebirds were spotted by fans taking a stroll together on the deserted streets of Auckland. India is currently playing Test series with New Zealand.
Besides that Anushka Sharma’s ‘new look’ on the show, for which she has been criticised by her fans on Twitter, did her no good. While the actress did dress well, one could make out that she was not comfy with her heels.