Filmmaker and chat show host Karan Johar, who is back with the fifth season of his famous show ‘Koffee With Karan’, is known to get the juiciest gossip out from the celebrity guests he hosts on his show.
Be it the juiciest gossip on Katrina-Ranbir affair, or the virginity confession by Salman Khan you have got it all from the horse’s mouth itself. And with ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ actress Anushka Sharma on his couch you could expect the same from him.
And here he was – he didn’t spare Anushka and the actress was bombarded with questions over her alleged affair with Indian crickter Virat Kohli.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma was left feeling ‘naked’ and ‘stumped’ by the end of the show.
Anushka Sharma, who was a second timer on the show, failed to evade Karan Johar’s invasive question on her relationship with Virat Kohli.
Though Anushka Sharma, who was looking pretty in a yellow sleeveless dress, decided to remain mum about her alleged relation with the cricketer, Karan Johar did not give up and took a dig at the actress. And Anushka – at best – could only blush and take a coffee sip.
Karan Johar even went on record to say that Anushka and Virat make a ‘lovely pair’.
Anushka Sharma also broke her silence on her relationship with Deepika Padukone and said “Deepika is not my friend.” Further clarifying that she only had five friends, whom she texted and called frequently. Later on the show, Anushka also said that Virat Kohli was also a friend whom she would ‘call and text’.
Anushka Sharma got some relief when her ‘Bombay Velvet’ director Anurag Kashyap, who was the second guest on the show, tried to steer away from the conversation.
However, Karan Johar managed to bring the topic back to Anushka-Virat. So-much-so that he even labelled Anushka as the ‘First lady of cricket’.
During her rapid fire round Karan Johar even coerced Anushka to say that she would be willing to date the cricketer. Karan Johar gave her three options – to erase, tie a rakhi to and to go on a date – among Ranveer Singh (Anushka’s ex-flame), Arjun Kapoor and Virat Kohli and asked who would she she choose for what. The actress did not take much time to take her pick and said she would tie a rakhi to Arjun (as he would make a good brother), erase Ranveer Singh and well!! The third option says it all.
Anushka Sharma was recently seen walking hand-in-hand with Virat Kohli in Auckland, New Zealand. The two lovebirds were spotted by fans taking a stroll together on the deserted streets of Auckland. India is currently playing Test series with New Zealand.
Besides that Anushka Sharma’s ‘new look’ on the show, for which she has been criticised by her fans on Twitter, did her no good. While the actress did dress well, one could make out that she was not comfy with her heels.