Homi Adajania’s quirky comedy ‘Finding Fanny’ has been selected at the 19th Busan International Film Festival, starting from October 5.
The English film, which is set to release worldwide on September 12, stars Arjun Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Pankaj Kapur, Dimple Kapadia and Naseeruddin Shah.
The film, produced by Maddock Films and being presented by Fox Star Studios, is Adajania’s third project after ‘Being Cyrus’ and ‘Cocktail’.
“It’s pretty cool to be showcasing at the Busan International Film Festival because it is the top festival in all of Asia. It feels very good that ‘Finding Fanny’ has been invited there,” Adajania said in a statement.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Actress Deepika Padukone, who has reunited with Adajania after ‘Cocktail’ to play the role of a young widow Angie in the movie, said, “It’s an amazing moment for us and that too just before the release of the film. We thank Busan for bestowing this honour on us.”
‘Finding Fanny’ is a story of five dysfunctional characters who live in the quaint sleepy village of Pocolim, nestled deep in the interiors of Goa.